Thursday, June 10, 2010

Last couple days in CAli and way back to OKC

3 weeks in Cali- Had a blast meeting allot of very talented artist and performers. We went to allot of museums Newton Simon and the Getti
Somuch of the art and creativity have inspired me to take a different look at my 3d creativity.
The hive Show was great Had 2 wonderful models and Bryan Crump did face painting to finish off the look.

Back at the loft while I was working on the website estrella fell inlove with olives.

Took lots of images of Jasons New lights and death bed 1st of my light series

1 comment:

  1. It was indeed a fun trip my friend. Lots of things to ponder and many great projects in the works for all of us. Hope you are safe and avoiding the floods we have been having the past few days.

    ReplyDelete