Friday, June 25, 2010

funny stuff

wow I just love the alice and wonderland that mr. tim directed. I just can get enough of his stuff- love his wife as well.
Had a moment to draw today and got my concept of my gaga corset/outfit.
Going to a rainbow festal this week in that backs up to the 36st Pride parade so we have a place to hang have fun and see allot of fun stuff.
tone of photo shoots lined up next week and week after working on corsets and making fish like tey are coming out of every ear.
my kiddos are great and helping out allot around the house thank goodness .
Have to clean out the attic so the roofers can work. Im so happy will have a attic fan and radiant barror after all this stuff.
back off to cali in aug. shows lined up and working on letting everyone know we are going to be out that way.
tata off to the house of clay to get clay have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment